NEW*** REHEARSALS for both bands starting
from Wed Sept 15th at St Martin’s School.
As with our Play Day on July 25th, we feel there should be some ground rules to help keep us all safe, and to give us confidence that we FEEL safe. We will certainly be sitting much closer to each other than we were at Leehurst, but there is now a lot of evidence that playing wind instruments is no more dangerous than talking.
We presume all those who are eligible will have been vaccinated and although the risk of serious illness and transmission is reduced considerably after 2 doses we still need to be cautious about indoor performances.
- All members should make a personal decision to attend based on their current health status. If you feel more comfortable wearing a mask when not playing please do.
- Do NOT attend if: you feel unwell; have any Covid symptoms; have been in contact with a person who has tested positive or who is experiencing Covid symptoms; you have been asked to self isolate; tested positive for Covid either by lateral flow or PCR test.
- we ask ALL members to take the free NHS Lateral Flow test within 24hr of attending (if negative).
- Hand sanitiser will be provided – if you have wipes please bring to clean your chairs.
- All players to bring their own condensation cloth.
- Please bring your own refreshments: there will not be a hot drink service during Concert Band break.
St Martin’s Primary School
Second Wind at 6.15 – 7.15pm
The Concert Band 7.30 – 9.20pm